Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pei Wei in Summerlin

This was my first visit to a Pei Wei and I didn't walk in with high expectations, but they didn't really live up to even the low ones I had set.

Having had the flu last week, I decided to stick to something mild and safe on my first real meal back. I ordered a bowl of wonton soup and a kid's size of lo mein. My fella had the sweet & sour chicken with white rice. 

I ordered in advance and when we arrived our meal was sitting on the counter ready for pick up. My soup was bland, good my stomach couldn't handle much, but under normal circumstances it was too boring to order with mushy bits of wonton floating around in it. The lo mein had a lot more sauce than I was expecting. It was overly sweet and I had a hard taking a bite or two before giving up on that mess. My fella didn't like his meal either so I don't expect to give them another visit any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment