Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Sandwich Spot

I couldn't resist trying The Sandwich Spot after hearing they had just opened up. 

It's located in an obscure mini mall. I asked for some advice on what to order since I was a bit overwhelmed with choices and the guy behind the counter suggested the Carter. I was a little wary about cream cheese on a sandwich, but figured I'd give it a shot and I opted for the Dutch crunch bread. 

I got my sandwich quickly and was out the door. I arrived just before the lunch rush as the line built up quite a bit when I was leaving.

I enjoyed my sandwich, but I have to say that I'm glad I tried it as it was on the menu but I didn't love the cream cheese and the bomb sauce didn't have as much kick as I would have liked. The bread was good and the rest of the ingredients were tasty, but there wasn't enough about my meal to make me go out of my way to return. 

Decent sandwich if you're in the area with good prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment