Saturday, July 4, 2015

Noodle Man - Las Vegas

It is rare that I am able to get to a restaurant two times before I even get a chance to write a review. I came in to The Noodle Man recently and was so impressed by their handmade noodles that I had to come back again a few days later. 

Visiting so soon after my first visit, I did notice some inconsistencies. The noodles are indeed delicious, as are their sauces and stews. I ordered the shanxi knife noodle soup on both occasions and each time, despite ordering the same meal, they had slightly different flavors and I noticed the cut of meat was slightly more gristly and fatty than my first order. The noodles were just as delicious as I remembered. The strawberry green tea with boba had the same flavors but they were skimpier with the ice than on my first visit. 

My mom noticed her noodle dish had a slightly different flavor as well. We both enjoyed our meals on both visits and I know I will be back often, given how conveniently it is located to me. I look forward to trying their entire menu. 

Everything I have tried is packed with flavor and cooked well. The portions are incredibly generous and I see this being a regular stop for me as long as they stay consistent. 

Service is friendly and keep in mind this is a very small restaurant so they get extremely busy. I have had to wait each time I've come, but they are able to get customers in and out in a decent amount of time.

Location: 6870 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89118

No comments:

Post a Comment