Saturday, July 4, 2015

Public School 702 - Las Vegas

We tried Public School 702 shortly after they opened for business.

We started with a couple of appetizers. I didn't love the calamari, but I typically don't enjoy fried calamari so that wasn't too surprising. The tater tots were the highlight of the appetizers. 

For an entree I ordered the cobb burger and chose the kale and brussel sprout slaw. When my food came they had given me fries instead, but quickly noticed their error and brought me the slaw. The burger was cooked perfectly and the flavors were great. Lots of bleu cheese and drippy egg and the slaw was on point as well. I enjoyed my meal quite a bit. 

The service was very attentive. Some were a bit overzealous since the restaurant just opened but I appreciated the extra effort. 

I'd be interested in coming back to try more of their menu and possibly happy hour some time soon.


Items sampled: calamari, cheesy tots, CCB burger

Location: 1850 Festival Plaza Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135

No comments:

Post a Comment