Saturday, July 4, 2015

Radio City Pizza - Las Vegas

Wandering around the area, I was looking for a quick lunch spot. I finally decided on Radio City Pizza after walking around in the heat way too long.

I walked in and the place was empty aside from one other customer dining alone. The waitress told me to choose any seat I liked and promptly brought me over a much-needed glass of water. 

I quickly looked over the menu and decided on a single slice with broccoli rabe and eggplant. They have the option of single slices for $4 and 50 cents per topping added. $5 for a slice was a little high but it gets cheaper if you order an entire pie. 

Service was very friendly and attentive. Since there were so few customers the waitress made sure to refill my drink often and that was appreciated due to the extreme heat. 

The pizza was a little on the crispy side and I didn't love the crust. I rarely skip eating the crust and it's usually my favorite part but I didn't bother with this one. The toppings were plentiful and I liked the sauce but overall the pizza was just ok. 

I'd be interested in trying this place again with a group so I could try a whole pizza, but I won't go out of my way.


Location: 508  Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101

No comments:

Post a Comment