Thursday, October 2, 2014

Joe's Italian Ice

I've had Joe's on my radar for a few years and I finally made the time to stop by during our recent visit to Disneyland. 

I ordered the sour blue raspberry and my fella ordered a gelati. Mine was intensively sour, just the way I like it and despite its bright blue color that dyed my entire mouth blue, it had a very natural flavor. The gelati was smooth and creamy. Just the way I like it.

They have a cute little outdoor area to enjoy their creations, but they also have a little indoor area, which is where we ended up so we could escape the heat and enjoy the air conditioning. 

I'll be back next time I'm in the area!


Location: 12302 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840

Items sampled: blue raspberry Italian ice, galati


No comments:

Post a Comment