Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spaghetty Western

Any time I meet my OG for dinner it's always great fun, even better when he's treating me to celebrate my birthday! We were debating where to eat and he randomly mentioned spaghetti western in another context not realizing it was the name of a restaurant in town. We took that as a sign from the food gods that it was time for pasta.

The restaurant is very small, good for takeout and they have a very small dining room where we took a seat and perused the menu. I ordered the pappardelle and my friend ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. 

The pasta was perfectly cooked and al dente. The flavors were balanced and I enjoyed every bite of my dish. We both scraped our plates clean.

If Spaghetty Western was anywhere near where I live I would be there regularly. Despite the distance, I will be back!


Location: 10690 Southern Highlands Pkwy, Ste 103, Las Vegas, NV 89141

Items sampled: pappardelle with speck, peas and tomatoes and the spaghetti and meatballs.


No comments:

Post a Comment