Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lyfe Kitchen

I had read and heard many mixed reviews about Lyfe Kitchen, but I came to try them for myself.

The restaurant is modern and clean. I enjoy the entire concept of this restaurant. Healthy food, that is more incentive and tasty than other restaurants of its kind in town. 

My friends and I were able to sample a good amount of items and enjoyed just about every item we ordered. 

The food was fresh and I, for one, found everything to be delicious and that was the consensus around the table. I was entirely impressed that they were able to showcase all the flavors of the food and still keep the calories down. My friend raved about the buffalo chicken, and even put in a second order because it was so good.

My chia and cucumber drink was really great and I look forward to coming back and trying the assortment of all the different smoothies and drinks they have available.

They have several menus catering to different dietary needs and programs, which is helpful. I look forward to coming back soon.


Items sampled: Brussel sprouts with butternut squash, barramundi noodle bowl

Location: 140 S Green Valley Pkwy, Ste 142, Henderson, NV 89012

No comments:

Post a Comment