Friday, October 10, 2014

Jinya Ramen

This is a welcome addition to the corner of Flamingo and Decatur. 

The restaurant is cute and modern. They recently started serving lunch during the weekend, so my fella and I decided to stop by. 

We shared a crispy rice with tuna as an appetizer and I opted for the spicy tonkotsu and my fella ordered the spicy chicken ramen.

I wouldn't recommend the crispy rice appetizer. The texture and taste were completely off. The ramen was tasty. Not the best I've ever had, but decent. The spice levels were good and not overly salty like others I've had. 

The noise level was a little high in the restaurant. I like having music accompanying my meals, but it was overwhelming and hard to hear.

Service was very friendly and efficient. I wouldn't mind coming back to check out their happy hour.


Location: 4860 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103

Items sampled: spicy chicken ramen, spicy tonkotsu ramen, crispy rice with tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment