Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nevada Chicken Cafe - Arroyo Crossing

I'm not really sure how I feel about Nevada Chicken Cafe. The food was a little on the bland side and I didn't feel the need to finish everything on my plate.

They have an extensive menu of sandwiches, rotisserie chicken, wraps, ribs and salads, but nothing stood out to me so I ended up with a Hawaiian wrap with fruit salad.

The chicken was ok, but not very plentiful or flavorful. All of my dining companions had the same lackluster response to the meal. 

For the price, the meal didn't really live up to our expectations.



Location: 7340 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89113

Items sampled: hawaiian chicken wrap with fruit salad.

1 comment:

  1. I want to book table for two at some famous Las Vegas restaurants. Did you have any experience or knowledge about LV famous food restaurants? Share your reviews!

    ReplyDelete