Sunday, November 2, 2014

Frank & Fina's

I can't count how many times I have passed by this restaurant and been tempted to give them a try. Finally, I bit the bullet and walked in for dinner.

The restaurant is a lot larger than I was expecting based on the exterior appearance. We were seated quickly and they brought out chips and salsa. The salsa had a nice kick but the chips weren't my favorite.

I decided on the panuchos and the waiter claimed they were his favorite menu item and I wouldn't be disappointed, and I wasn't. They were very good, everything was cooked well and the pickled cabbage added a great flavor to the dish. I also ordered a tamarind margarita and it was great. Just the right combination of flavors and we had a very pleasant meal.

Items sampled: tamarinds margarita, mango margarita, panuchos, breakfast buritto, enchilada style

Location: 4175 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89147




No comments:

Post a Comment