Friday, November 28, 2014

Stacks & Yolks

My fella was craving eggs benedict and I'm always up for trying a new place. 

We arrived around 11 and the place was pretty crowded, but we only had to wait a few minutes to be seated. The table was cramped but we made do. 

I ordered the lumber jack with scrambled eggs, sausage links, home fries and upgraded my pancakes to the lemon blueberry so I could share them with the table. My fella ordered the eggs benedict.

Service was friendly and attentive. They were on the slower side because they were so busy, but when our food did eventually come out it was delicious. The home fries and the lemon blueberry pancakes were my favorites. The pancakes are probably some of my favorite that I've tried in vegas, perfectly cooked, the blueberries were flavorful and ripe and the hint of lemon complemented the flavors perfectly.

I am definitely a fan of Stacks & Yolks and look forward to coming back again 


Items sampled: eggs Benedict, lumberjack combo, lemon blueberry stack

Location: 7150 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89113

No comments:

Post a Comment