Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kauai Cafe

After passing by Kauai Cafe on a number of occasions, i finally got a chance to try them out today. 

We were greeted warmly and almost everything on the menu looked great. I decided on the kalbi plate and you get mac salad and a choice of fried rice, steamed rice or fried noodles, I chose steamed rice. My dining companion opted for katsu chicken. 

While we waited our server came out and chatted with us for quite a while and he was so nice and personable. Our food came out soon after and our jaws dropped at the generous portions. I enjoyed every bite and I had more than half my meal packed up to take home with me. I was stuffed and so was my dinner partner. 

Great big portions of delicious homemade food for such a low price, I look forward to coming back soon.


Items sampled: kalbi plate and chicken katsu with steamed rice and mac salad

Location: 10140 W Tropicana Ave, Ste 122, Las Vegas, NV 89147

No comments:

Post a Comment