Monday, November 3, 2014

Those Guys Pies

On the hunt to find new wings to sample, I stopped by Those Guys Pies for pick up. I ordered wings with a number of different sauces, fried mushrooms and a cheesesteak with mushrooms.

They serve the wings plain and give you the sauces to season yourself. My favorite flavors were the pineapple buffalo and wasabi ranch. The fried mushrooms had a nice batter and were cooked well. They even stayed crispy after a long drive home. I was excited about the cheesesteak after hearing all the raves and I was a little disappointed. It was so greasy and was bland.

The wings were enough to draw me back and I look forward to trying their pizza on my next visit. The guys at Those Guys Pies were great and very accommodating.



Items sampled: fried mushrooms, cheesesteak, wings

Location: 2916 Lake E Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117

No comments:

Post a Comment