Saturday, November 29, 2014

Buddha Belly

Nice little new spot at 215 and Valle Verde. 

My fella and I came by while we were in the area and had at first thought about taking our food to go and the changed our minds last minute. We decided to share the pho dip, shrimp po boy, dragon breath fries and the shortrib fries. 

The pho dip was ok, I enjoyed the pho au jus, but the sandwich was just ok. The bread just seemed a little too dense for me. I had same the issues with the shrimp po boy. The breading on the shrimp was a tad too thick and the bread was again not for me. My favorite two items we tried were the both the dragon breath and shortrib fries. The dragon breath fries had a great kick. I highly recommend bringing gum or mints if you decide to order this. The shortrib had great flavor and I would order this again in a heartbeat. 

All the food was solid, but I didn't feel the need to finish our food and the leftovers sat in our fridge for a few days untouched before I tossed them in the trash.

The service was extremely attentive and i look forward to giving them another try and hopefully finding some other menu items that suit my tastes a little more.


Items sampled: pho dip, shrimp po boy, dragon breath fries, shortrib fries

Location: 50 North Valle Verde Dr, Ste 110, Henderson, NV 89074

No comments:

Post a Comment