Sunday, November 23, 2014

SW Steakhouse

 I asked what my fella wanted for his birthday dinner and said he wanted a really good steak. What my fella wants, my fella gets. We had a reservation and were seated immediately.

Service was superb and so was the food. We started with the half order of the cold seafood platter and I loved everything served. The crab salad was particularly addictive. One thing my fella and I couldn't agree on was what appetizers we wanted to try, but have no fear, they offer half orders of all of these so we were able to try everything our heart's desired. My favorite was the creamed corn. I actually wish I had a full order of this side all to myself. It was rich and creamy and so delicious. 

For our main course, I ordered the bone-in New York and my fella ordered the Bone-in ribeye. Mine was good, but I only ordered it since the birthday boy picked the ribeye that I usually choose and I don't like to order two of the same thing. The ribeye was the star of the show. 

Perfectly cooked and melt in your mouth delicious. We tried to save room for dessert, but no luck. We were stuffed. 

Everything was superb, I only wish the waterfall wasn't so loud. It's a nice view, but ever so loud and distracting. My ears were ringing by the end of the meal.


Items sampled: bone-in Ribeye, bone-in New York, half cold seafood platter, creamed corn, onion rings

Location: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

No comments:

Post a Comment