Friday, November 28, 2014

Pot Liquor CAS

This is a cute little bbq spot right across from Yard House in Town Square.

I let my friend for happy hour around 5:30. The restaurant was pretty empty, but it slowly filled up as we sat at the bar. The bartender was nice and attentive to us. My friend ordered a drink and I opted for iced tea. 

It took us a while to decide what to order since we were chatting but I ended up ordering some pork rinds from the happy hour menu and a baby back rib salad. The pork rinds were not good at all. Too salty and the texture was completely off. It was too hard to eat. My salad was decent. There was a good amount of rib on it and the Flavors were well-balanced. My friend got the fried pickles and the burnt ends appetizer. Both of these were pretty good. I don't typically enjoy fried pickles, but these were better than most and they were cubed instead of sliced or speared which was a little different than usual. 

Pot Liquor didn't blow me away, but a majority of the food we ordered was good and I'd come back to try out more of their menu.


Items sampled: burnt ends, fried pickles, pork rinds, baby back salad

Location: 6587 S Las Vegas Blvd, B-196, Las Vegas, NV 89119

No comments:

Post a Comment