Sunday, November 23, 2014

Kung Fu Tea

On a late night milk tea run, we ended up at Kung Fu Tea. The shop is really cute and their menu is extensive. 

I appreciate that they ask how sweet you want your drink as most places don't do this. The servers are friendly and helpful. 

I ordered an oolong milk tea when herbal jelly on my first visit and a taro milk tea with boba ok my second visit. Both were good, albeit a little heavier on the milk than I would like. They always ask if the drink is good and are more than happy to make any adjustments if the drink isn't to your liking. 

Nice little shop and the boba is solid. I'll be back, but I'll make sure to let them know I like a little lighter handed with the milk.


Location: 5030 Spring Mountain Rd, Ste 8, Las Vegas, NV 89146

No comments:

Post a Comment