Saturday, May 9, 2015

Ice Monster - Las Vegas

I didn't have particularly high hopes for Ice Monster, so it was with low expectations that I walked in on a warm Saturday evening. 

The shop is very cute, sleek and clean. Oddly located in the back of a strip mall, hidden away from the street by a popular chain dessert shop, which probably explains why the shop was so empty on a Saturday evening.

My friend and I ordered the pineapple lychee snow ice as well as a mango sensation snow ice to share. The desserts were gorgeous and well-presented in a martini glass. Unfortunately, looks were indeed deceiving. Pretty, but the flavors were lacking for both of the dishes. I preferred the pineapple lychee to the mango but they both had an unappealing artificial flavor I didn't care for. Neither my friend nor I felt the need to finish either dish. 

I'd be interested to try their other menu items, but I don't see myself making any special effort to return based on my first visit.



Items sampled: mango and lychee snow ice. 

Location: 7729 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 9B, Las Vegas, NV 89113

No comments:

Post a Comment