Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jason's Deli, Arroyo Crossing - Las Vegas

I've had Jason's Deli in the past during work events that were catered, but I'd never actually been inside one of their stores. 

I have to say, I wasn't entirely impressed, but it's a decent option for lunch. One of my major turn offs with this location was that the service was spotty at best. The girl who took our order was nice but there seemed to be quite a disconnect between the ordering, pick up and rest of the service. We stood around for a little too long with our receipts to pick up our salad plates, despite having several employees walk past us knowing we were waiting. I didn't entirely understand having to take our receipts hair a few feet down the line when it seemed easy enough for the cashier to hand us empty salad plates since she had already handed us empty drink cups. 

Once we were finally seated and had our food, I was happy enough with the meal. The soup was perfect to soothe my sore throat and the side of fruit was surprisingly fresh and delicious. The sandwich was decent too although I'd likely ask them not to toast my croissant next time. Just too crunchy and crumbly for my taste.

When my fella wanted a clean salad plate and tried to hand over his dirty one to an employee emptying the trash, he instead directed my guy to the front counter again. I think they could definitely work on their customer service and communication skills, but otherwise it's a good option for lunch. 


Items sampled: California club croissant, fruit and broccoli cheese soup

Location:7305 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89113

No comments:

Post a Comment