Friday, May 15, 2015

Jumping Rice & Rolls - Las Vegas

Jumping Rice & Rolls is a quick service Asian restaurant with decent food and service.

I arrived here on a Saturday afternoon and they were pretty empty. You order at the counter and they bring your food out to your table. 

They have a variety of fried rides and noodles as well as sushi rolls, salads and appetizers. I opted the kim chee fried noodles and tried the salmon roll.  

The entree serving size was generous for the price. I had plenty left over for a second meal to take home with me. The noodles we're decent and had a nice kick. The salmon roll was not memorable but I didn't expect too much. I would stick with the hot items from their menu and it's great for takeout too.

I'd be interested to check out more of their menu in the future.


Items sampled: kim chee fried noodles, salmon roll

Location: 9484 W Flamingo Rd, Ste 175, Las Vegas, NV 89147

No comments:

Post a Comment