Saturday, May 9, 2015

John Mull's Road Kill Grill - North Las Vegas

I decided to take a little adventure to North Las Vegas. Since I'm never in the area it made sense to try to hit as many of my bookmarks as possible. 

John Mull's was one of these locations. Located in a more residential part of the of town, I was surprised when we arrived at the restaurant. It has a rural BBQ restaurant feel, which I really liked. 

We stood in line and I decided to order the three meat combination with rib tips, ribs and pulled pork with a side mac & cheese and baked beans. I paid at the counter and they they give you a receipt to hand to the guys in the trailer. It was a little disorganized it the guys made sure to take all the customers in the proper order. 

They informed me that they were out of rib tips and I opted for the hot links instead. I don't usually like sausage but this ended up being my favorite part of the meal. The ribs and pulled pork were also good but the standouts were the mac & cheese. The mac & cheese was so cheese and delicious. It was some of the best I've had in town.

The service was really nice and friendly. I was especially impressed by the guys serving up the food. They ran out of cornbread and when I asked about white bread the guy went out of his way looking for some for me and was so apologetic when he couldn't locate any. 

I'm not a huge BBQ fan typically but I can't wait to try this place when I find myself in North Las Vegas again.


Items sampled: hot links, ribs, pulled pork, mac & cheese, baked beans

Location: 3730 Thom Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89130

No comments:

Post a Comment