Sunday, February 16, 2014

85* Bakery - West Covina

I can't resist a good pastry and was pleasantly surprised to notice this location right at the Citrus exit of the 10 in West Covina. I was actually on my way to lunch with my family when I saw it and just couldn't resist stopping in to get a little something sweet for my family to enjoy after lunch (and a few savories for me).

When we first arrived it was on the busy side but calmed down quickly and we were able to gather our goodies in peace. They brought out fresh pastries from the oven regularly and I definitely ended up with more than I had intended on initially. We tried a little bit of everything and I am happy to report that everything was really great. Fresh, moist and delicious. I can never resist egg tarts and they are plentiful here. I like that were are all individually wrapped making it easier to distribute and make sure they stay fresh for snaking later in the day.

This location is dangerous as I'm in the area pretty regularly when I visit. If only they could bring one to Vegas for me to really make me happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment