Sunday, February 16, 2014

Juan's Flaming Fajitas

I asked my mom what she wanted for lunch and she mentioned Mexican. I have had my eye on Juan's Flaming Fajitas for a while so it was the perfect opportunity to try a new restaurant.

We arrived around noon and the place wasn't busy at all. We were seated in the bar area and given the full menu as well as their lunch specials after our drink orders were taken. The lunch specials were all very reasonably priced and they all include a soft drink or iced tea. I decided on the steak fajitas with corn tortillas and my mom chose the chicken mulitas. Both came out quickly and of course the fajitas were flaming as promised. The first attempt didn't work out, so the server had to go back get some more oil to stoke the fire, literally. Second times a charm and they were certainly flaming. The fajitas were good. I don't typically order fajitas, but these were solid. I wish they were a little less well done, but all the flavors were right and the portion was generous. I enjoyed the entire meal.

The best part about Juan's is the fabulous service. Our server was so friendly and attentive and the rest of the staff checked in with us regularly, made sure our drinks were always full and that we had everything we needed to make our meal the best it could be.









No comments:

Post a Comment