Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cracked Egg - Spring Valley

I only ever seem to end up at the Cracked Egg with a coupon in hand. The breakfasts are always solid. Not my favorite in town, but they have quite a bit of variety and it's all pretty good.

I have tried a number of things over the years and I tend to prefer their savories to sweets. Coffee cake isn't my thing, so despite all the raves, I have never ordered it more than once. The omelets usually draw my attention and they are good and cooked to order. Service is friendly, but the restaurant gets pretty busy so be prepared to wait or arrive early on weekends.

None of the dishes have stood out over the years, but if you're looking for a basic breakfast stop, this is as good a place as any, just make sure you have a coupon.






No comments:

Post a Comment