Thursday, February 27, 2014

KoMex Fusion

I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled with my first encounter with the original Komex location. So I wasn't as excited as most when they opened up a new location closer to me. I have always wanted to give them another chance so when I saw their discounted tacos available during their three-year anniversary celebration, I took it as a sign that it was time to give them another try.

We ordered some tacos and a large fried rice to share. Since tacos were only $1 we got two each and figured we would have plenty of rice to take home as leftovers. Boy were we right about that. Our food arrived and the rice was enormous, so were the tacos. For just $15 and change we got enough food for lunch and dinner along with drinks and chips with salsa and guacamole.

On my previous visit, I had tried nachos and a burrito and didn't love the flavor combinations. This time I was much more impressed with the tacos and fried rice, probably because they were simpler and cleaner flavors.

I'll definitely be back now that they're in my neck of the woods.










No comments:

Post a Comment