Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tops N Bottoms Frozen Yogurt

The most annoying thing when I'm getting a cup of frozen yogurt is that I fill my little cup with yogurt and then put all my toppings on, but then when I'm eating all my toppings are the first to go and halfway through I'm just left for yogurt because I didn't spread out the toppings evenly enough. Well, that's a thing of the past at Tops N Bottoms!

You pick up your cup and at the first stations, called bottoms are all the great little items to fill the bottom of the cup before filling it wish yogurt. Such a simple concept, but brilliant since I always think about doing that just a minute too late usually. We filled our cups with cookies, nuts and other delicious "bottoms and then went on to yogurt and "toppings" counter.

The yogurt was great, plenty of flavors to choose from and they were really tasty. The toppings were fresh and seemed to be replenished regularly. No stale fruits or cookies here. I'm surprised this is the first time I've given this spot a try since I absolutely love frozen yogurt and am always saddened by the lack of options in the area. I'm so happy to have discovered Tops n Bottoms and I'll be making this a regular dessert destination from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment