Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pasta Fresh

I have to say I am impressed with Pasta Fresh.

We arrived around 1pm on a Saturday and they weren't busy at all. You walk in and order at the counter. Since I had a Groupon, I opted for the family pasta meal, which included any pasta of your choice with choice of sauce, two toppings and cheese. We opted for the ravioli with broccoli, tomato and ricotta with marinara sauce. The meal also included house salad and garlic knots.

Our salad came out first and it was amazing. This was the highlight of the meal. It was really nicely plated and at first we couldn't tell what the ingredients were as an apple ribbon was wrapped around the arugula. The dressing was very light and incredibly flavorful, all the flavors worked very well together and the portion was incredibly generous. I have never been so impressed with a basic house salad before. The garlic knots arrived very soon after our salad and they paired nicely. Warm and fresh, these were delightful. The ravioli arrived last and was really nice. Not as cheesy as I'm used to in a ravioli, but I liked that they were stuffed with so much fresh spinach.

Their menu is quite extensive and there were quite a number of other menu items that caught my eye for my next visit. Looking forward to trying more of their food soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment