Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crab Corner - Southwest

I have been interested in trying Crab Corner for ages now, but finally got a chance last night to dine there with a friend.

The restaurant hasn't changed much since it was Three Tomatoes and a Mozzarella. Interior is pretty similar, but still nice. They had a band performing which was a nice touch. They weren't overly loud or distracting which we were concerned about at first.

I had really intended on ordering crab, but got derailed and instead ordered the two item combo with fried shrimp and oysters. I should have stuck to my first inclination. Although my food was ok, the fresh seafood options looked so much yummier and I stared enviously at other diner's meals. I tried a bite of my friend's crab cakes and they were delicious. I'd come back for those as well as during their happy hour for some blue crab or oysters.

Service was a little slow and we had to remind our server for refills and to bring our check, but for the most part I enjoyed our meal here and look forward to trying them again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment