Saturday, January 11, 2014

Buddy V's Ristorante

I had a surprisingly solid lunch at Buddy V's the other day. First of all, the view is a big selling point. They have lunch specials and they are relatively reasonable in price for a restaurant on the strip.

I ordered the Italian hero with Caesar salad and my friend ordered the meatball appetizer. The sandwich was really good. Perfectly cooked bread, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The meat was flavorful and has a nice kick. The tomato tapenade added a nice spiciness as well. I tried some of my friend's meatballs and they were great. Moist and well-seasoned. Some of the better meatballs I've tried in town.

We couldn't stop by without trying some dessert, so we gave in and ordered a tiramisu as well as a Nutella cake with salted caramel gelato. The tiramisu was enormous, large enough it for four people to share. The Nutella cake was not overly chocolatey and well wonderfully with the caramel gelato. I'm not typically a fan of Nutella or cake but this was the perfect combination.

They are opening a Carlo's Bakery across from Buddy V's, which will be a great addition to accompany this restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment