Friday, January 17, 2014

The Perfect Scoop & Boba Tea

I have driven by this place with the intention of stopping by on quite a few occasions, but after our date night dinner we had a bit of a sweet tooth and the perfect cure for that was The Perfect Scoop & Boba Tea.

While perusing the menu we were offered samples of any flavors we wanted to try. I tried the durian ice cream while my fella sampled a few of his favorites. The durian was really good, I'll probably be getting a scoop of this the next time I'm there. My fella combined flavors and ordered a red bean and black sesame milkshake and I went safe with a lavender milk tea. The wasn't my favorite, so I'll skip that next time. The milkshake was delicious. Perfectly thick and not overly sweet. You have the choice of milk or almond milk, which is a nice touch.

With three more Groupons to redeem I will be back and I can't wait to make it a regular dessert spot in Chinatown.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment