Saturday, January 11, 2014

Suzuya Pastries & Crepes

It was love at first bite. I was in the neighborhood and finally got the chance to check Suzuya out. The place was pretty busy, but luckily that gave me ample time to peruse the display case and figure out what I wanted to order. I couldn't resist the strawberry crepe cake and a red bean cream puff for my fella.

The ordering and payment process is very convenient and I was out the door in minimal time with my adorable little box of desserts. I made it as far as my car before I was compelled to take a bite of the crepe cake. Holy cow! It was absolutely amazing. The flavors were so subtle and yet explosive. The flavors were right on and I can't believe it took me as long as it did to give them a try. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but this place truly blew my mind. Not overly sweet and the all-natural flavors really shown.

I heard after the fact that the crepe cake is hard to come by, only making me wish I had bought more than one when I had the chance. Have no fear, I will be back... and soon.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment