Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mixers Ice Cream & Boba

I came back recently and was more impressed by Mixers on my second visit. They have opened their Mr. and Mrs. Potato counter offering fries of all varieties along with toppings. They have tots, fries, waffle and curly as well as sweet potato tots and sweet potato waffle fries. For toppings they have 15 different options. We couldn't resist. I guess this is a separate business within Mixers since we had to pay separately for both purchases at each register. The fries were fresh and tasty. So many options, both sweet and savory made our decision hard.

We also got some ice cream and gelato. They let you sample as many of the flavors as you like before deciding on an order which I like. I have yet to try any mix-ins yet bit it's a nice idea. I stuck with gelato as I was less than impressed with their boba on my last visit. They have custom milkshakes, waffles and cakes topped with ice cream so there is definitely something g for everyone.

My friend and I stayed quite a while talking and enjoying our ice cream. A nice option for dessert on the West side.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment