Saturday, January 11, 2014

Novecento Pizza - Henderson Location

I have wanted to try this place since they opened this Novecento location in Henderson and was so excited to get the opportunity to check it out as a going away lunch with my team. We arrived around noon and they had saved a table for our group, which was nice. We stood in the line and I knew what I wanted before I even ordered based on pictures and reviews I has read from fellow Yelpers. I like the concept. Very similar to other pizza places around that allow you to pick what you want on your pizza a la Subway but with higher quality ingredients.

I tried the Roma with egg. Cooked for 90 seconds our food was all ready by the time we filled our drinks and took our seats. Stellar. The pizza was solid. Not the best I've had but definitely tasty. I am looking forward to trying many of their other topping combinations. A few of my coworkers has ordered strombolis and calzones, which looked tasty as well.

While here, we couldn't resist having some Art of Flavors gelato as well. I love when local businesses work together to cross promote their products and what better combination than pizza and gelato.

While not the best pizza I have had in town, it is solid for the price point and look forward to giving them another try soon, if not only to get a scoop of gelato as well.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment